The Jumeirah Group is an excellent choice for those seeking a challenging and successful career in the luxury hospitality industry. This organization offers a wide range of employment opportunities in the UAE and places great emphasis on the professional development and growth of its workforce.
About Jumeirah Group
Established in 1997 under the leadership of Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Jumeirah Group is one of the world’s leading luxury hospitality companies specializing in high-class hotels and innovative travel experiences. The group manages a diverse portfolio of luxury properties spanning multiple regions in the Middle East, Europe and Asia, boasting an impressive portfolio of over 16 hotels in the UAE alone.
In addition to hotels, Jumeirah Group has resorts, villas, spas and even safari experiences throughout Africa. Today, it remains a stable and well-known global hospitality company with an annual revenue of more than $1.75 billion. Headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, with a workforce of over 14,600 people, Mr. Thomas B. Meyer serves as Chief Operating Officer.
What Makes Jumeirah Group a Great Workplace?
Joining Jumeirah Beach Hotel Group means becoming a valued member of a renowned luxury hotel brand in a dynamic business environment. As part of Jumeirah’s workforce, you will enjoy a variety of benefits, competitive compensation, trainings and development opportunities.
You will be able to work with individuals of all backgrounds, providing a high level of service to guests from all over the world. Being part of the Jumeirah Group means embracing an environment that values innovation, cooperation and excellence in all aspects of the hospitality industry.
Qualification & Requirements
- Applicants must have at least high school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience in the hospitality industry is preferred, although not mandatory.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills required.
- Knowledge of English is a must and knowledge of additional languages is plus point.
- Applicants must demonstrate a commitment to providing exceptional customer service.
- Flexibility to work various hours, including weekends and holidays, is a must.
Jumeirah Group Job Vacancies
|Health and Safety Manager – Jumeirah Mina A’ Salam Hotel||Dubai||Apply Now|
|Director – Sales – Jumeirah Marsa Al Arab||Dubai||Apply Now|
|Finance Assistant – Stores and Receiving – Jumeirah Creekside Hotel||Dubai||Apply Now|
|Concierge Manager – Front Office – Jumeirah Al Qasr||Dubai||Apply Now|
|Human Resources Executive – Zabeel House by Jumeirah The Greens||Dubai||Apply Now|
|Assistant Manager – Guest Relations – Jumeirah Al Naseem||Dubai||Apply Now|
|Outlet General Manager – Jumeirah Al Naseem||Dubai||Apply Now|
|Assistant Outlet Manager – Jumeirah Al Naseem||Dubai||Apply Now|
|Guest Relations Manager – Jumeirah Al Naseem||Dubai||Apply Now|
|Reservations Agent – Jumeirah Zabeel Saray||Dubai||Apply Now|
|Senior Director – Capital Projects – Jumeirah Group & Corporate||Dubai||Apply Now|
How to Apply for a Jumeira Group Jobs
- To apply for a job at Jumeirah Hotel, visit official website of Jumeirah Group.
- Go to the Careers or Jobs section.
- Search for available jobs, select the one that matches your skills, and click Apply.
- Follow the online application instructions, upload your resume and relevant documents, and submit your application.
- Check your email to update your application status.
Also check: DAMAC Properties Jobs in UAE – Apply Now!